Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!And this year i am celebrating In Slim River nursing a cold. After the initial hardships of moving in, (we freaking live on the 4th floor with no elevator access) we've finally settled in to this comfortable apartment we now call home.Its a stone's throw away from the hospital,it's cheap~less than 200 bucks a month rental,its fully furnished, very cooling, and me and JH both have a double bed each! What's not to like?

Here are some pics(though not very well taken) of the new crib.


Different room same activity


My humongous room~

Big bed for little me

Love the built in wardrobe

And a dressing table! Finally all my beauty products have a place to perch.

Corridor leading to the rooms


The first thing you see when u open the door is the dining area!Yeah finally have a tv to watch~

Cheap retro curtains and sofa set.

Matching blue

Underused kitchen

Dining table(not used yet)


View from the balcony(can see the highway from here)


My growing plants! Got it during a childrens home charity bazaar in Ipoh. I actually just bought one but the kind uncle gave me another one for free.


Thats my car~all nice and chrismassy


As i seem to have more free time than usual here i've actually started bling-ing things up.I so enjoy the process and the results are not half bad.My only lament is the crystals are damn expensive.


Its definitely different from my previous Christmases as a student. I've been celebrating in Spore with friends since upper 6.. haha counting down on the streets. But since working Christmas has since become a time for quiet relaxation which i wouldn't say is bad, but most of all Christmas is for keeping in touch with family and friends.

I'm getting old~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, hey .. merry "belated" Christmas ~~ hehe

so, start to settle down at your new place already ..
it looked very nice & cosy ..

saltvinegar said...

yup very cosy and comfortable~finally can watch tv and cook!!

saltvinegar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails