Saturday 12 October 2013

Linden Leaves Body Oil 60ml with Prestige Magazine October issue

I just came back from the Gardens Midvalley today where i saw this offer which i'm inclined to share.


The poster says it all. This is exclusive to Borders The Gardens though.  This came at the right time since i was looking for a good body oil, I find the oil really moisturizing and non-sticky (the most important feature for me).

The girl at the payment area told me i could chose from Rose, Lavender, Lemon and Avocado. I chose Avocado since Lavender, Lemon and Rose were such typical scents. I wanted to try something new. Turns out she was slightly misinformed about the scents.

The actual scents were:

  • Absolute Dreams (a blend of lavender, sandalwood, cedarwood and orange).
  • In Love Again (a blend of neroli, vanilla and sandalwood).
  • Memories (a blend of rose, geranium and ylang ylang).
  • Pick Me Up (a blend of mandarin, petitgrain, rosemary and lavender).
I chose In Love Again without knowing.I rather like it though since the scent was rather nondescript and non overpowering. The cashier lady was right about one thing though. It did contain avocado oil.

Till stocks last. Not too sure how much stock they have, but there were around 20 bottles on the counter.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi there! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer my question I have about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

adeline said...

Heyo Caroline! Just to let you know I'm still stalking your blog and look forward to hearing your birth stories and see pics of your girl! Don't stop writing (when she's asleep maybe?)
Ps: I wrote a long reply to your comment on my blog but it got deleted when I tried to post it!
Adeline

saltvinegar said...

LOL Adeline! i hardly have time to sleep.. but i still do want to share my eventful birthing and post partum stories. I sometimes stalk your blog too on the rare occasions i go on blogspot. What i do still really want to know your reply!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails