Saturday 9 February 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

Chinese New Year pics galore~ lazy to blog so just pics for now~ Ka ka and i forgot to bring my pen drive so this will be my treasure trove for now

This glorious sight and sound greeted me early CNY morning~




Latest addition to the family~




Wa lao damn cute second only to the irreplaceable Zi Yi




The zen tropical garden home we go to every year




Typical CNY scene~ lots of noise and laughter.





Much fluffier and bigger in real life~




Me and Dan


Being wu liao~




Now on to my place~

Me and my mei nu niece~



Ben getting some his arm defaced




These kids are cute yet mature~ loved going to Leisure Mall woth them




The venerable Zi Yi!



Kuala Rompin~































Thats all folks~ i love CNY pics~~ wish i could have more leave to enjoy it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails