Tuesday 12 August 2008

Primitive times

I have been living in Ipoh for 1 year and 3 months now and i have never felt any sense of loss of not having a tv.. that is till now. How can i be at home doing nothing surfing the net when the greatest show on earth will be running for the next week and a half?!! As i am speaking Wong Choon Han is probably belasahing the Taiwanese dude and our doubles players are scheduled to play right about now too.

Why am i living more primitively even compared to when i was a poor student? At least then i had at some point a ceiling fan to ward of the horrible heat and a tv to keep myself occupied and destressed.

I loved to see how people on TV had more problems than me and watching TV was for hte most part the most important thing in my life.

And now when i am probably at my most stressed- working pressure and all- i am without a Tv? And even with a TV all they show is crap on Malaysian free for all Tv. I would have to subscribe to Astro. And even with Astro i would need a comfy couch and definitely sweep and mop the living area X 10.

Such are my humble and primitive living conditions. Can't wait to leave stupid Perak and get a nice place to live.

Ugh~ Olympics

I wanna EL till the Olympics are over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails