Thursday 24 May 2012

Upcoming Japanese Magazines

Phew i haven't done this in a while and forgot how tedious it is.

Here are the upcoming Japanese magazine freebies.

Baila July issue comes with a Marjoram pouch. The pouch is just too cute for words!! All pink and fluffy and with a ribbon-ed pouch at the base.. too cute.


Out in Japan on the 12th of June.


I think it's gettign pretty hot in Japan cos most of the freebies are repeats of each other, and a prevalent trend is giving out paper fans and umbrellas. Tell me that's not a sure sign about the state of the weather over there.

Steady July issue comes with a floral folding fan. Out in Japan 12th June.


InRed July issue comes with a pretty pink Harrods pouch. Now this one is cute. Out in Japan 7th June.


Liniere comes with a blue floral foldable fan and a cover to keep it in.


Maquia August (!! are you kidding me) issue comes out 23rd June in Japan and comes with what looks like a tin case with a kitty on the cover. Brand, Muveil. Don't quote me on this one. I have no idea what this freebie is.


It seems Agnes B has collaborations with magazines A LOT! The July issue of More comes with a Agnes B voyage multi-purpose pouch. Out in Japan 28th May.


Non-no August issue comes with an ice cool umbrella. Out 20th June in Japan.


Spring August issue come s with a polka dotted (the casing anyway) umbrella and towel material pouch by Tsumori Chisato. Perhaps you can use it to wipe sweat as well in the sweltering heat? Out 23rd June in Japan.


Steady July issue comes with another floral folding fan, but this time by Rebecca Taylor. Out 7th of June in Japan.


7 comments:

LauraLeia said...

I've been eyeing the Agnes B X MORE bag ever since i saw the promo pics! WANT >___< And the Baila pouch looks cute too, although i'm not sure what it's supposed to hold because it looks pretty small, lol.

saltvinegar said...

The Agnes B looks cute but i wonder how big or good quality it is... haha i wish these Jap mags cost rm 25 here like they're supposed to so we can buy more!

The Geeky Rabbit said...

The umbrellas look pretty interesting! Haven't seen them before. I'm still using my good old Coach fan from Steady last year. These can really last, so I think I'll pass on this year's. Are you planning to get any?

Congrats for the end of your exam month! :)

saltvinegar said...

GeekyRabbit: Thnks!! It was pure torture!! I don't think i'll get anything from this bunch.. after years of buying Japanese mags.. it kinda gets repetitive.. hey you haven't been blogging much?

The Geeky Rabbit said...

These days I tend to blog about once in two days. Somehow the background images have been reset so I'm trying to fix that! The GWP these days haven't been very good so I've not gotten any mooks or mags for the past weeks when I went to kino :(

saltvinegar said...

Agreed! The freebies are getting kinda boring..

Unknown said...

i used to buy japanese mags @ kinokuniya for sake of free stuff! hahaha for me some are not worth to buy :(


visit my blog ya :)
http://angelineng92.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails