Thursday 25 March 2010

Hello!

Hello from Angkor!

This is my first overseas trip (Singapore not counted) and it was amazing. I love getting to know the culture , the people, the history and what better way to start than the hugely culturally rich nation of Cambodia!

The biggest draw of all, Angkor Wat.


I have so much to tell and so many pictures to show but i guess that shall be left to a better time when  i can arrange my thoughts. Now all i wanna do is stone!

Love you girls for giving me such a fantastic holiday!



2 comments:

~niCoLe~ said...

wow! nice place to visit! is it a bachelorette trip? =)

saltvinegar said...

Yup yup.. as in all those who went were not married.. but actually the plan for the trip was made even before the decision to get married!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails