Thursday 23 October 2008

Funny Photos~

Muahaha have been having fun with photos~

Thanks to everyone who let me edit their photos!


Traditional sketch photos~




Of me





And of a little baby





Congratulations~~would have made a banner if i had money to burn~





Never thought Ben would be on a fashion advert




Welcome to the yummy tea cafe




Fuyoh~ become a star





Potter mania~




Personalize your car~





Polaroid clothes




Aww~ dun you think this would make a great cover of an anniversary card?




Work of art~ahem even if i do say so myself




Dunno Ben will be happy or not~





My dream come true~ iphone advert billboard~




Looks like one of those family serials~





I love this one~ How did they do it??





This could be a ... purikura advert? So more ppl would invest in it in Ipoh?





Eh love the way the colour totally blends in nicely~ Tried with a lot of other photos but tak jadi






Another perfect match~ damn old school no?





Captain Daniel babyface~






And last but not least the OMG photo of the day~

.
.
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.
.
.
.







OMG!!


Tambahan~ my mother wants me to put this up~





So nice rite?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails