Tuesday 8 May 2007

Bla bla bla

I've got the blahs~

Everyday is proof of my mundane existence.

I have now passion for nothing~ groan~ I used to find great enjoyment in watching TV. What with the great TV deprivation in Seremban and Batu Pahat~ TV in JB (Spore TV + Astro) had brought life into my life. But now.. after 2 months++ of doing almost nothing at home ( save for the daily cooking) i have *gasp* lost my passion for TV~

I have lost that feeling of anticipation i usually get when my favourite TV shows are approaching, i no longer revel in the joy of unearthing a late night gem on TV and i no longer relish watching TV at night all alone without distractions~ haiz~ I've become a sloth~ I don't even want to go out anymore.. too lazy~

I had to drag myself out of bed today so that i could go get my 'Surat aku sumpah' done from the commissioner of oath(COO)~ And as Lavanya had related, he didn't even bother to look at my IC.

COO: Mari sini

Me: ................

COO: Tulis nama dan sign sini

Me: .................... (takes out IC)

COO: Sudah baca ha? (ignores my IC)

Me: .......................
sudah.........

COO: (sign sign chop chop chop) Lima ringgit

Me: (Puts back IC) . ."

Dad: How much?

Me: 5 dollars

COO: Wu kuai (smiles proudly tht he could speak Mandarin)

Me: ..................... . ."
( pays up and leave)


I just couldn't bother speaking~ I've got a serious case of the blahs...
I don't even want to turn my head to look at stuff anymore. I just move my eyes...to the left to the left.. to the right.. to the right.. I'm barely able to lift my fingers to type.

I don't even want to think about my medical check up tomorrow (but this is obviously not working cos I'm thinking bout it and typing it out right now... what the..) I'm lazy..

Someone help me~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails