Saturday 17 September 2011

August Man boxset with Dior fragrance and moleskine

I have become quite the prowling eye for magazine promotions. I recently spotted this promotion at the Gardens Midvalley Borders bookstore. Even though I have absolutely no interest in this promotion since I am not a man, and my husband seems allergic to all types of fragrances, I thought I'd share this with those who might be interested.

August Man September issue comes with a double cover and for it's third anniversary, is teaming up with Borders to release a box set worth 342 to be on sale for RM 138. The box set consists of the two variations of the September issue, a Dior Aqua Farenheight 75 ml fragrance and a moleskine plain notebook.

Here's a picture I found online on the boxset.I linked the forum I got this picture from just in case anyone is interested.


I have no idea whether this is a good deal but I suppose if you love moleskines and use male fragrances then it would be.

2 comments:

Carrie Tai said...

Male fragrance is not bad as long as the smell is refreshing for me

Yumeko said...

i am highly distracted by the sexy zachary quinto on the mag cover XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails