Friday 23 September 2011

Justin Bieber,Selena Gomez and 6 kids

I know it's late but i have got to share this.

Unveiling, Brangelina 2.0 in Jb's own words.


Before you start wondering which paparrazi took such a great snapshot , well i have to reveal that the source is none other than the dad wannabe himself.

This is from Justin's Instagram account, called instabieber lol..

All that's missing is a few Asian kids.

Apparently Justin wants to be a father by 25-26 years old!We'll have to wait and see on that one but all i can say is, this is one cute photo!

Disclaimer: I am no Belieber! Really!

2 comments:

Fibiee Liew said...

Hey dear, do join my first giveaway! I I have prizes like vouchers from nail shop, nail polish, nail polish remover and mask to give away!! ♥

http://fibieelyh.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-ever-blog-giveaway.html

If can, do help me spread it too ya ;)

Thanks! have a nice day :)

Jamie Wong said...

lol but he's still too young. maybe 25 is a better age of thinking of getting married.lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails