Monday 15 February 2010

Sick

It's the best time of the year! Chinese New Year the much awaited reunion with my loved ones and yet i just had to fall sick.

Could have been the lack of sleep.
Could have been the travelling.
Or could have been the talking and sometimes yelling since i got home.
My voice is so soft i sometimes have to yell to be heard!
And now my nose is leaking and feels warm evertime i exhale.
My throat is rough like sandpaper, a mere chocolate sending it into full blown sore throat hell.
I'm coughing on and off.
I still have generalised myalgia and low grade fever despite QID paracetamol.

Everyday looking at sick children and i don't get sick.
Come back to JB and terus sick liao!

But still this is THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

Loved meeting up with boisterous relatives!
Took lots of pictures.
Marveled at how everyone is so grown up now!

And hopefully i'll be able to meet my beloved but long time never meet friends.

I'll be free from chu 4 onwards.

So drop me a message people!

Oh and my phone just broke down and so i lost all my contacts so i really don't know who is messaging me at all. urk.

Now using my mom's amazing China phone that can be used to watch TV and play bejewelled!

And the battery life is much longer than my old Motorola.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails