Tuesday 15 February 2011

Jesseca Liu on Going Home

Ironically i was home on JB when the episode was aired on channel U on Singapore terrestrial TV. It was also my birthday. Hence had a nice birthday dinner with my whole family.It was probably because of that that i totally missed this episode! I had no idea Going Home 回家走走 was still showing despite having my stash of 8Days (Singapore mag with full TV schedule) with me all the while. I was kicking myself for missing this show. Thank God some kind people uploaded it on youtube.


Here's sharing a peek into the life of Jesseca Liu, and a a whole lot about the meaning of home.






She is no longer a full time artist under mediacorp, and i guess this episode shows why. She is just such a family oriented person who thrives in the familiarity of home in Langkawi.She put her rising celebrity status in Singapore on hold to focus on setting up a spa in Langkawi with her mom.

Hopefully i'll be able to see the next episode as well.

The next we'll see of Jesseca is on 'Secrets for sale' which will air on Channel U on March 14.

UPDATE:Kind souls have uploaded the 2nd episode of Jesseca Liu's Going Home here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails