Wednesday 17 August 2011

Blah

I'm seriously having the blahs. I don't know why, but my life as a student really makes me sleepy. Back in Slim River as a Paediatric MO i would be obsessing about when my next call would be and generally just surf the internet the whole time I'm home. It helps also that i could be with JH 24/7.

Nowadays there is no pressure at work. I'm not expected to work in fact. I'm just expected to study and pass the first year exams.

I've started becoming very used to this lifestyle. So much so i don't think i can ever turn back. No stress going to work. My only stress every morning is the 20 minute hike to the bust stand where my friend can pick me up to traipse through the thing called KL jam. That is the biggest stress i have had to face for the past one month. I'm glad to say the attachment is coming to an end and i will be based in HUKM for the remainder of the semester.

That does not however solve the next problem: the yearning of living my Slim River life in KL:ie. not worry or think about work once I'm back home.

I've got tons of stuff to read and loads of past years to complete. But all i want to do is sit in front of my computer and stone away.Or sleep.

Sigh..Now i understand why old people don't study anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails