Monday 1 August 2011

Golden Sands Resort Penang Weekend Getaway

Remember my review a while ago about this resort? Well, we were there again and the place still has the best holiday resort vibe as ever.Here's my first post and review about the place.

On my repeat visit, the place was the same. The room this time though was facing the pool so i had a great view. I didn't get to enjoy the pool though due to our tight schedule and all round laziness. Nevertheless, the view itself was enough to make me happy.

Here are some relaxing photos to share.




The room was cozy and had a fussy exotic theme. The only thing that had changed is the toiletry. They've gone for a more fussy packaging.


Bed was comfortable and air-conditioning temperature adjustable. Enjoyed my relaxing weekend trip to Batu Ferringi much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails