Friday 9 December 2011

Daiso Soft Clay

Sorry for the hiatus in blogging. Though I still am unable to blog a proper post, I don't want to leave my blog dormant for too long.

Here's further proof that my love for all things cute have gotten a bit out of hand. I was recently interested in producing my own miniature sweets crafted out of clay.

I've always thought of myself as arty, though my creations beg to differ. Anyway this is how I went overboard at Daiso lately in preparation for my miniature creations.

I turned to Daiso Soft Clay since it's the cheapest, but it's definitely too flimsy and crackly to make toy figurines, but for food like macaroons and bread it just might work. It works well to make whipped cream though!

These are what I bought!







Sorry for the dodgy pictue size. I'm blogging on my phone. As you can see I bought way too much stuff. Anyhow I've started making some creations out of the clay but not as nice as I would like it to be. I'll post it up once I take some pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we put it at oven ?

saltvinegar said...

nope.. it dries itself..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails