Saturday 24 December 2011

It's a rainy Christmas!

It's Christmas eve here in Malaysia and a flip of the trusty Chinese type calender revealed this..


Yup it's the celebration that everyone celebrates. It's the season of giving and the season for snow in many parts of the world.

It seems like we're getting snow here too- in the  diluted form.


It's been pouring almost the whole day over here! But that didn't stop me from doing some Christmas shopping, for myself that is! I've settle all my gift buying and wrapping, so the only thing left is to get myself something!

And the house is looking festive too.

Random Christmas cookie from Isetan which tasted great. Unfortunately i ate it already long before Christmas.


Christmas is not all about the presents.


But a tree with loads of presents under it makes me happy!

And the tree was put up and decorated by my mom all on her own! I just came back home to enjoy the tree.


As you can tell i was obsessed with taking pictures of the tree.


Merry Christmas everyone! May the joy of the season be with you throughout the new year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails