Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm someone who always counts her blessings and I spent a good part of 2011 thanking God for all the good people in my life as well as the abundance of happiness I encounter everyday.

Here's what I have been thankful for in 2011.

1. Good year for those in the year of the Dog according to my yearly Chinese zodiac reading! Yeah! That set the trend for the year.

2. Singapore tv reception in Malacca. I don't have to forgo my yearly tradition of watching Channel 8's yearly lunar new year special after all.

3. Hubby accompanied me all the way to Kota Bahru for my entrance exam for masters. Feel extremely blessed.

4. Got pass the entrance exam and accepted into the masters program despite only having experience in Paediatrics as an MO.

5. No more sleepless nights.

6. Despite being separated from hubby, managed to see him every weekend.

7. Having no friends at the start of the new semester, I now have fiends some of which I can trust and rely on.

8. Had a great Christmas with family and only my third karaoke session to date.

9. Won a few contests and made many friends from blogging.Collected two cheques from Nuffnang which is always sweet.

10. Being healthy for most parts of 2011...

.... But towards the end of 2011 my luck seems to be running out. I just realized I'm not as healthy as I used to be.

Anyway, you win some you lose some.

I hope the year 2012 will bring improved health,wealth and happiness!

Happy New Year everyone! Time for resolutions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails