Sunday 25 October 2009

When you least expect it..

When you least expect it life throws you a curveball.
I was pretty angry and frustrated at things.
Things that i thought meant so much.
Things that seemed so important at the time.
Just when i thought that life sucks something happened.
I received an SOS phone call post call.
I rushed to the hospital forgetting all the petty superficial things that have been weighing  on my mind.
I reached the hospital and continued resuscitation.
Two heads work better than one.
Alas it was not meant to be.
The child had a serious congenital heart disorder.
The parents were crushed.
And suddenly everything came into perspective.
Suddenly life made more sense.
This job really wakes people up once in a while.
Treasure everything that you have, while you have it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails