Wednesday 26 October 2011

Cheap Ice cream ear phones

Happy Deepavali folks! While i anticipate a 5 day holiday of family, wedding and study (stupid exam just has to be scheduled right after the wedding), i'm chilling at home, and basically wasting half a day of holiday doing nothing. Therefore i figured i'd better do some blogging.

Somehow i managed to lose my ear phones. Or someone stole it, i have no clue. Thankfully though the ones lost were not my original iPhone ear phones but a cheap but much cuter and equally functional RM10 one. I figured it would be great to have some spares and i bought two at Minitoons Sunway Pyramid. These were cute and even cheaper than the one i bought at KL Sentral.

Seriously, cheap things are cute!

The blue chocolate candy look-a like ear phones cost RM10 and comes with a wire organizer.


I only intended to buy one, but the ice cream ear phones were cuter, with pink wires and it only costs RM8!


And therefore I am very happy. The ice cream ear phones work great so far in case you're wondering and it matches my phone casing too.

3 comments:

MariaKristela said...

This is too cute for words! :)

Meng Her said...

hai caroline,

r u bk to jb? ur email acct been hacked & all the email sent to u been failured. Kindly contact me if u online, want pass the agnes B necklace to u. Or u want me post it to u?

saltvinegar said...

MengHer: OMG my mail is hacked?? Sorry i've been so busy lately i did not even notice!Are you free today? Where do you want to meet? If not free today, posting is also ok. No need to post the mag ba.. just the necklace will do. Thanks so much girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails