Thursday 13 October 2011

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Ex

 Being un-rich, i have embarked on a quest to only withdraw a certain amount once from my account per month. This covers all my daily expenses by the way, and for the past few months I've been succeeding! Yeah! But i do sometimes charge to my credit card. Does not count right? Anyway I'm saving for a house, so I'm going to be thrifty!

In regards to the sale in the previous post, I managed to limit my spending to just ONE item! *trifty max* And that one item was the much loved Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Ex. I got 2 a sample each of the Hydra solution essence and cream and upon registration of a Laneige card member I received small sachets of Water Bank Essence, White plus renew night cream, Water sleeping pack ex (again) and a handphone charm cum screen wiper. Have only used it once so far and all I can say is it smells great.

 

This product has been around ages and reviewed loads of times, so I'm looking forward to see if it works for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails